Bookmark and Share

Monday, May 18, 2009

FELT EGG


I am making some felt foods for my great-niece for Christmas and found a pattern for felt eggs at the following site. http://melissagoodsell.typepad.com/day_to_day/tutorial---felt-food-eggssliced-orange/

Items used:
  • 1 piece White felt
  • 1 piece Yellow felt
  • Thread, yellow and white
  • Scissors
From the pattern cut out two pieces of white felt for the egg whites and 1 piece of felt for the yolk. You can get several "eggs" from 1 piece for felt.

I had stitched the "yolk" to the top of the egg, then hand stitched with a blanket stitch the two pieces of the egg together.

I am linking this to Helping Little Hands Felt Food Cook Along. I just came across this site and plan on joining in the the fun!



No comments:

Post a Comment