- I didn't find tassels, but at Walmart I found some black fringe and bought an 1/8th of a yard for under 45 cents.
- I found 100 gold saftey pins at Dollar Tree for $1
- Gold bead cap for the top of the earrings on clearance at Hancock Fabric for 20cents
- 100 silver beads off of Ebay for $1.47 (will use them instead of the small black beads)
- Clear beads of an old dollar store watch
Now just need some small gold bead, ear post and gold head pin. My goal is to keep this project under $3 for the earrings, so I am likely to scrounging a bit more.