- Top of plastic Easter Egg
- Tealight battery operated candle from the Dollar store
- Aluminum Foil
- Cardboard (I used cardboard from a 24 pack of soda pop)
- 2 old CDs
- Glue Gun and glue
- Craft glue
- Heavy Duty Scissors (I used Kitchen Scissors from the Dollar store)
- Crochet thread
- Glow In the Dark acrylic paint
As I had all of the items on hand already, it did not cost me anything out of pocket to make.
Use craft glue to glue the two CDs together with the shiny side of each disc facing away from each other (if you have CDs with writing on the top you would glue the sides with writing together) Draw a circle on cardboard using the plastic egg, drawing around the egg and then about an inch out from the edge all the way around and then cut out the circles and put it on the egg flush against the edge.