- Free pattern and instructions from Dana from "Made"
- T-Shirt (I used a women's large)
- Printer and paper
- Glow-In-The-Dark fabric paint
- Sewing machine and matching thread
- Straight pins
- Saftey Pin (for turning the tie inside out)
I adapted the "Warhol Dress" by Dana from "Made" and added 2 1/2 inches to the top of the pattern and folded under 1/2 inch, pressed then stitched down, then 1 1/4 inch, pressed then stitched down 1/4 inch from the edge at the bottom on each side.
I then stitched the ties together inside out leaving the ends open and used a safety pin to turn right side out the pressed with an iron.
I then threaded the ties through to make it more adjustable as I am going to be sending it to Dress A Girl Around the World.
Linking up to: