- Crochet thread (or embroidery thread would be pretty)
- Hot Glue gun and glue sticks
- 2 gold 10mm jump rings
- 2 gold ear wires
- Line thread up with the bottom of matchbox lengthwise and wrap 15 times then cut thread.
- Place a small dab of hot glue across the back 1/4 of an inch down to secure the threads.
- Push the threads off of the matchbox and on to a pencil at the top.
- Use a piece of thread (8 inches or more) and tie around the earrings tassel and knot in the back, tie a knot and then continue wrapping around and knotting in the back. Clip ends.
- Remove pencil, open jump ring and thread through the loop and the ring at the end of the ear wire and close.
- Cut threads at the bottom end
Also linking up to: