Bookmark and Share

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Free Online "Sewing Machine 911" Class at Craftsy



Craftsy is currently offering a free online sewing class "Sewing Machine 911" with Claudia Miller.

I signed up and have gotten up to the first lesson and even though I have been sewing since I was in grade school and somewhere above but not quite intermediate sewer, I did learn a thing or two that I did not know before.

There are 5 segments:

1) Introduction
2) Parts
3) Types of Machines
4) Troubleshooting
5) Machine Hygiene


In addition to the online video, you have the opportunity to type in questions and others that are taking the class can answer them (and vice versa) to have a more interactive experience.  You can also take "notes" while you are watching the video that you can refer to later.

If you take watch the entire course online it will take about 80 minutes.  I would recommend it for beginners or anyone wanting to brush up on knowing more about sewing machines.

To sign up for the class click here

Disclaimer:  I have no affiliation with Craftsy and have and will received nothing for this post or referring anyone to Craftsy.

No comments:

Post a Comment