Bookmark and Share

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Embellish With Cutouts From A Cereal Box


 Give your craft or package a scrapbook look for no cost by upcycling an old cereal box.

The above embellishments used to be part of a box of Mini Wheats glued on an used bubble wrap envelope for a no-cost gift wrap, but it could be used on other projects as well.

When I was cutting out the tokens for the free DVD promotion is hit me to try to decorate a package with the colorful parts off the box.

Items used:
  • Cereal box
  • Scissors
  • Glue or Glue Stick
  • Bottle Caps
  • Ink pen or pencil
I cut out letters from the box into squares of letters and strip from the side for the top of the box.   As there was no letter "i" on the box, I improvised by using a other parts on the box to create the letter.


To make the circles,  I traces around the cap off of a bottle of soda.

No comments:

Post a Comment