Bookmark and Share

Monday, September 7, 2009

MY FAIRY/WHIMSY GARDEN

Items Left to Right Angel fairy, rock frog, toad house, part of an old Winnie the Pooh playhouse, fairy houses and paper bag mushroom, a barrel, fly pod with fly man. In the center is the frog pond with a rock frog on a lily pad. As my garden was obliterated by the lawn service, I decided to make the area a fairy/whimsy garden using dollar store items and recycled items and have entered it into Craftster's Dollar Store Challenge. http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=319872.0 I have already posted tutorials for several of the items here and links that have inspired the projects. The garden itself is still a work in process and as I run across inspirations or come up with ideas, I will add to it. Here is another item that I added after the above picure was taken - it is a wooden lean-to made out of a DVD case.

No comments:

Post a Comment