These are based on a tutorial over at Ruffles and Stuff for "Easy Fancy Pants Frames" and we made them previously here. They are inexpensive and very easy to make and add panache to a plain frame.
The only thing that is a bit different is I didn't find a frame in pink at the dollar store and used some hot pink spray paint I had on hand.
- Picture frame (with an edge wide enough to hold the stone you are going to glue on
- Small clear decorative stones
- Amazing Goop or other strong, clear glue
- Spray Paint
- Put down newspapers
-Spray the frame with paint, allow to dry
-Check for missed spots, spray again, allow to dry
- Position stones on frame then glue down.
-Leave frame flat until glue is dry.
- Place picture in frame and it is ready for gift-giving.
The photo was Walgreens using their free software to create a collage and you can select up to 20 photos for the collage, but I only used 10 for the above. I ordered it during a promotion and it was free, but the code has now expired. From time to time they do offer this special and it usually posted on their photo home page.