What could be more fun than pizza for breakfast!
This is based on a recipe by Brandi at From My Kitchen To Yours
and I made mine using a pre-made pizza crust, prepared salsa from a jar and pre-cooked bacon so it was super quick to put together. It was one that we both loved and I will be adding this to the menu on a regular basis.
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 teaspoon Dill (optional)
- 1 tsp butter or margarine or non-stick spray coating
- 1 cup salsa
- 3 Tablespoons crumbled bacon (approximately 6 slices)
- Pizza Crust (pre-make or use your own recipe or box mix)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
In a frying pan, either melt the butter or margarine or spray on the non-stick coating spray on medium heat. Add the scrambled egg mixture and cook until mostly but not completely done.
Put the pizza crust on a baking tray and spread the salsa evenly over the top.
Add the scrambled eggs on top, distributing them evenly.
Then sprinkle the bacon crumbled over the top.
Sprinkle the cheese on top of that then bake for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese is melted (mine took about 12 minutes). Cut into slices then serve.