- 2 litter plastic bottle
- Kitchen shears, Xacto Knife, box cutter or some other method to cut the bottle
- E6000 or other strong clear glue
- Decide how tall you want your soap dish to be. I used a line that was already on the bottle below the label for a guide.
- Cut the bottom off of the bottle (I used kitchen shears as I found I have better control over keeping the even, to start the cut, pinch the plastic slightly, cut, then insert one of the blades inside the bottle).
- Glue rhinestones around the edge - I alternated blue and clear about and put them the length of 2nd bend in my index finger as a rough guide, but you could glue them wherever you wanted.
Linking up to:
30 Days of Creativity