Bookmark and Share

Friday, September 30, 2011

FREE 1928 EARRINGS - JUST PAY $5 SHIPPING

Deal spotted at Coupon Katrina

I love vintage and vintage looking jewelry and was excited to see that 1928 Jewelry currently had a promotion where you can get your choice of the above 4 earrings free (retail value $18) - just pay $5.00 shipping now through October 4th. 

I just ordered a pair of the black and I was able to use my Paypal account and did not have disclose my credit card information, which always makes me more comfortable in dealing with a company I have not ordered from before.

While I plan on wearing them for everyday, they would also be a great accessory to any vintage outfit of gypsy costume for Halloween.

Disclaimer:  I received nothing for this post - it is a deal offered to everyone that I wanted to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment